Command Center is a Web and Mobile interface for those who need to manage multiple organizations. Command Center is offered exclusively to holders of enterprise accounts.
The Command Center interface allows you to manage settings and make announcements across a large number of organizations, without having to be an active member of any of them. The Command Center experience also includes, and exceeds, the Crew Pro level of services.
- When you hold the reins of many independent teams—in a franchise situation, for instance—you can find yourself at the center of a lot of communication traffic. How do you avoid all the notification noise and still communicate effectively with every sector of your business? Command Center is the answer.
- Let’s say you decide that only Admins should be able to create tasks—company-wide. What if the Settings pages of every one of your organizations were available to you on a single screen, allowing you to make those changes quickly and efficiently? With Command Center, they are.
Command Center Features
Analytics: Statistics and Communication
- View the aggregated statistics for all your businesses on one simple screen, including insights into employee engagement, team schedules, and shift covers.
See Command Center Analytics article for more information on this topic.
Broadcast: Getting Your Message Across
- You can make an announcement that will be broadcast across your entire company. Announcements can include images, videos, and PDFs, as well as text.
- You can also send it to just a portion of your organizations. Manually select particular groups for a particular announcement, or use “Org Sets” to group together the organizations that always need the same types of communications.
- The “Recent Announcement” feature makes it easy to tell how your message is getting across. You can also use the “View Message Details” button to see messages sent within your organizations in their entirety. You’ll also be able to see who sent it, to whom, how many people read it, and what percentage of the entire team that represents.
Manage Users: Personnel Administration
Seasonal workers, summer employees—lots of turnover can make for lots of administrative work. But it’s easy to edit your user base from within Command Center, without having to go into each organization’s Coworkers list to do so.
From the Manage Users screen you can
- Add and remove team members
- Change Admin status
- Give Gold Stars. With Command Center you can even write an individualized appreciation to go with the star.
Manage Organizations and Organization Settings: Configuration
From your centralized position within Command Center you can configure settings for individual organizations without having to go into each one, without even being a member. Everything from Invites to Schedule parameters to Tasks.
Configure all your organization settings and feature add-ons by tapping on the Wheel icon.
Manage the Groups within your organizations by tapping on the People icon on the Manage Orgs page. You can
- Create a new Group
- Delete a Group (except the “Everyone @ [your organization]” group)
- Edit a Group: rename it, add or remove members
Manage individual employees within organizations. Just tap on the “Members” cell for each organization on the Manage Orgs page. From there you can
- Change an employee’s Admin status
- Give Gold Stars
You can also access the Gold Star Leaderboard.
Chats: Taking the Pulse of Your Business
View messages from each organization’s public chats, which allows you to get a feel for the mood and dynamics of any given group. Because this is a read-only feature you can tap into the environment without spending extra time as a participant (though you do have message-deleting capability.) Simply select an organization and select the “Everyone” group.
Schedules: Stay Informed of Scheduling Procedures at Each Organization
- See at a glance when—or whether—a photo schedule has been posted for each organization. Tap on a specific organization to see or download the actual photo schedule. You can even view specific information about posted shifts.
- Send a reminder to the Admins of organizations who haven’t posted their schedule on time
- Your organizations don’t use photo schedules? You can customize your Schedules screen to display only the information you need.
- Filter by organization when you only want to check scheduling for specific organizations
See “Command Center Schedules” article for more information on this topic.
Want to Learn More?
Command Center gives you the big picture on your businesses and at the same time offers you a way to control the fine details, all from one centralized location—your computer screen.
Message Crew Support in the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Command Center must be enabled by Crew, so to set up an enterprise account for your business, get in touch today.