New Crew updates make it easier to manage your roster of employees, pull important metrics and more
by Adam Proschek, on February 16, 2021
This month brings a number of new updates to Crew, for users of the general Crew app as well as our Enterprise product. These new features make it even easier to manage and communicate to your distributed frontline workforce. Read on for the latest from Crew:
- Updated Employees page - Our freshly redesigned Employees page will make it easier to identify employees, manage memberships, and view roster integration data.
- Delete multi-org announcements - Announcements sent from Command Center can now be deleted so you can have greater control over what gets broadcasted.
- Access help resources directly in Command Center - Get immediate answers to your Command Center questions with a support tool that links directly to our robust Help Center.
- Enterprise Summary Reporting page - View the most important metrics about your teams in an always updated, easy-to-use summary report
- Refreshed Crew Tasks - The Crew Tasks feature was enhanced to make it easier to create, assign, and filter tasks so managers can streamline operational execution.
- Refreshed Team Files - Team Files was refreshed so you can filter and view files in a list to easily identify the most relevant documents.
Update your app and encourage your employees to update theirs in the Apple Store or on Google Play to access these latest improvements, and stay tuned for more enhancements to our solutions in the months to come.
Don’t miss our product webinar series, ‘Mastering Crew Enterprise, which features Crew customers talking about how they keep their frontline teams informed and on the same page. Our latest installment, Managing for Change in 2021, provides an in-depth look at how the newest Crew features will help your team thrive in any scenario.
Other recent topics include Urgent Frontline Communications, Building a Recognition Culture and Stress-Free Open Enrollment.