The Needs Action entry notifies you of items that need your attention as an Organization Admin. These can include
- Reviewing reported content For employee-reported messages that require review. Learn more about our Report a Message feature, a compliance feature available with Crew Pro and above.
- Resolving missing phone numbers When you have employees whose Crew setup needs to be completed for scheduling integration. See all available Schedule Integration offerings here.
Reviewing Reported Content
The Report a Message feature helps ensure that your Organization’s communications are professional and on-topic. Once an employee has reported a message to be reviewed, Organization Admins can take action by following these steps
- Tap on the Needs Action box
- Select the appropriate item to review
- Review the reported content
- Choose to “Ignore” or “Delete message”
- Confirm the choice to ignore or delete
Learn about the full Report a Message feature here. If you’re a part of an Enterprise account, you can review reported messages directly through Command Center.
Resolving Missing Phone Numbers
If you’ve enabled one of our scheduling integrations, you may need to complete certain employees’ Crew setup by resolving their accounts. You can do that through the Needs Action entry.
- Click on the Pencil icon next to the employee’s name
- Select “Resolve”
- Select the employee’s phone number from your Address Book or Crew Organization, or input your employee’s mobile number
- Click “Update”
- Repeat these steps for all employee names requiring action
Learn all about our available Schedule Integrations here.
Needs Action History
Once you’ve resolved items in the Needs Action tab, they’ll move to the History section, which you can access by tapping History in the top right corner. Here, you can make edits as desired by tapping on the pencil icon next to the appropriate item.