Admins can tailor their Organization Settings to best suit their administrative needs and make Crew work the most efficiently for their business.
Here are the settings you can change from the Admin tab.
Tap the edit icon next to your Organization’s name to
- Change the Organization’s name
- Add or change a photo of your Organization’s logo
From this section you can manage
- Schedules, including Time Off and Shift Cover requests
- Crew Calls
- Team Files
- Employee Availability
From here you can manage your Crew Pro subscription and see at a glance when it needs to be renewed.
- Enable adding coworkers via Join Link or QR Code
- Manage your coworkers, just as you would from the Coworkers tab, including designating Admin status, and removing coworkers from the Org
- Manage all the Organization’s groups. (Questions? See “How Groups Work.”)
- Change permissions for adding coworkers to Crew (see Note)
- Set the appropriate Time Zone for your Organization
Profanity & Harassment
- Block inappropriate content in your Org communications (see Note)
- Allow inappropriate content reporting (see Note)