Crew updates support multilingual communication, easier shift coverage & more
by Adam Proschek, on October 28, 2020
This month brings a number of new updates to Crew, for users of the standard Crew app as well as our Enterprise product. These new features offer better communication to multilingual workforces, streamlined shift coverage across distributed locations and more. Read on for this month’s updates to Crew:
- Inline translation - with support for 55 languages, this feature automatically translates messages into a user’s preferred language, based on the phone’s setting. Now you can keep everyone on the same page, no matter what language they speak. You can see this feature in action in our What’s New with Crew: October 2020 webinar.
- Cross-unit shift coverage - built for companies with distributed workforces across multiple locations, this feature enables open shifts to appear across multiple locations so that employees on different teams can seamlessly access and claim available shifts.
- Workday integration - instantly sync your Workday roster to Crew for easier onboarding, off-boarding and general management of your team members.
- Kronos WF Central integration - connect your Kronos WF Central system to Crew and automatically sync your employee roster & schedule to simplify employee management and schedule distribution.
- Improvements to Team Resources - your team will now receive push notifications anytime you make an update to Team Resources, ensuring that everyone stays in the loop on necessary new documents and information.
- Redesigned calendar - we’ve refreshed the calendar in Crew to make it visually easier to see details about calendar items, who’s affected and what next steps should be.
In case you missed it - Crew Enterprise
- Crew Email - this feature allows you to give any member of your team a unique email address - and a single place to find all important information. Learn about three ways Crew Email improves your team’s communication here.
- Document Signature Integration for HelloSign and DocuSign - Crew Email seamlessly syncs with all e-signature tools, making it easy and smooth to request and secure signatures from your team members and stay on top of important deadlines. Learn more about how this works here.
To see Crew’s Enterprise features in action - especially Crew Email and our e-signature integration, check out our latest What’s New with Crew webinar. We also have a product webinar series, ‘Mastering Crew Enterprise, which features Crew customers talking about how they keep their frontline teams informed and on the same page. Recent topics include Urgent Frontline Communications, Building a Recognition Culture and Stress-Free Open Enrollment.
Update your app and encourage your employees to update theirs in the Apple Store or on Google Play to access these latest improvements, and stay tuned for more enhancements to our solutions in the months to come.