Crew Update: Task Management platform and a fresh new Help Center
by Adam Proschek, on April 20, 2021
This month brings new updates to Crew, for users of the general Crew app as well as our Enterprise product. Our biggest focus has been on our new Task Management platform, designed to work seamlessly with existing workflows to guarantee flawless frontline execution across your organization. Read on for the latest from Crew:
- Help Center - New & improved to simplify finding important resources when you need it.
- Proof of Completion - Ensure work is up to standard by requiring written or photographic validation before tasks can be completed.
- Templates - Create a task from a predefined template. Tasks templates can be created and used in the Crew app (coming soon to Command Center).
- Subtasks - Create additional subtasks to support larger initiatives.
- Flexible Task Assignment - Assign and filter tasks by shift, team, or working group so the right teams are assigned the right task.
- Task Management in Command Center - Ensure excellent execution across even the most sophisticated organization, with rich reporting that lets you drill into as much detail as you need.
Crew Pro and Enterprise
- Tasks in Conversations - Add tasks directly within conversations to complement existing workflows.
- Task Recurrence - Set important tasks to repeat on auto-pilot so you don’t have to manage it manually.
- Task History - Have a record of tasks and who completed them.
- Task Due Dates - Set due dates for tasks to ensure timely completion.
- File Attachments on Tasks - Attach files to tasks and share more context.
In case you missed it
- Rich availability - Simplify scheduling for managers by allowing employees to submit dates and times they are available to work in a structured format.
- Cross-location shift coverage - Built for companies with distributed workforces across multiple locations, this feature enables open shifts to appear across multiple organizations so that employees on different teams can seamlessly access and claim available shifts.
Update your app and encourage your employees to update theirs in the Apple Store or on Google Play to access these latest improvements, and stay tuned for more enhancements to our solutions in the months to come.
Don’t miss a deep dive and live demo of our Task Management platform in last week’s What’s New at Crew webinar - you can download the replay and share with your team.